Our office is accessible for people with mobility problems.
The main goal of the Foundation is to run education, rehabilitation and support towards the deaf people and other people with hearing problems to make them adapt to social and professional life as well as promoting and developing sport among their pupils.
1) Promoting problems of protecting hearing and rehabilitation of deaf people and with damaged hearing in society - publishing books.
2) Promoting problems of protecting hearing and rehabilitation of deaf people and with damaged hearing in society - other publishing business
3) Popularizing and securing women’s rights and activity towards the women’s and men’s equal rights.
4) Activities towards an European integration and developing cooperation between societies.
5) Promoting and organizing volunteering opportunities.
6) Running career/legal/psychological/pedagogical/social/family counselling places.
7) Promoting social/intellectual and artictic achievements of the deaf people and people with hearing problems
8) Preparing graphical visualised devices helping with reception of the content of information passed in the silent language. The idea is to provide as detailed information as possible in a form of movies, internet website.
9) Preparation of the graphical documentation of classes, sport events and meetings to promote the achievements of the handicapped.
10) Translating meetings, events, classes into a silent language.
11) Arranging rental of transportation as a form of assisting the deaf people, getting them for events and meetings.
12) Renting and lease of recreational and sport equipment, balls, nets, bats for running recreational and sport activity for the deaf.
13) Movie recordings, video recordings with the translation into a silent language.
14) Distribution of movies and video recordings containing translations into a silent language on DVD discs, internet websites.
15) Movie screenings (including translations into a silent language) with regard to their social functionality.
16) Preparation and display our own TV programs translated into a silent language with regard to social information.
17) Running www.resgest.pl and www.glusitv.pl websites containing intelligible for the deaf people information (social events, work, social activity).
18) Gathering information, preparing materials about the social rehabilitation of the deaf people.
19) Organizng classes with professional sport instructors (football, volleyball, swimming etc.) as well as organizing sport and recreational camps.
20) Organizing professional trainings for the deaf people, organizing a silent language course.
21) Offering rehabilitation and massage services for the deaf people in both forms: during the surgery hours and home visiting
22) Preventive medicine in a form of meetings with specialists from the different health areas promoting health by the deaf people.